Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inspiration Comes in Many Forms

It's not marketing. It's not advertising. It's not even related to business. But I love the following video which I'd stumbled upon a while back.

For those not familiar, these are little 5-min historical vignettes, as told by someone who has had a few too many drinks, and acted out as narrated. I realized one day, as I helped my 5-year-old count and roll coins from his piggy bank, that my own father-to-son versions of George Washington's presidency and Abe Lincoln's take on the civil war were not too dissimilar in style (minus the occasional hiccup, slurring of words, or trip to pay homage to the porcelain bowl).
I do, however, tend to pepper my historical accounts with a fair amount of the word, "Dude."

There are several in the series, but this one is my favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment