Monday, September 28, 2009

PFTA - Pertinent Posts


If I had a dollar for every time I plugged Please Feed The Animals (PFTA), I wouldn't need to be looking for work. I could easily spend my day passing along inspirational tidbits and pieces of pertinent information.

Recently, Erik Proulx, who masterminded the PFTA blog (and Lemonade movie, etc.), set about organizing a weekly schedule for his "Blog for the recently unemployed advertising professional."

On MONDAY's: Jeanne Schaad writes a column simply titled, "Monday Morning Coach," in which she advises how to survive a layoff and what steps to take to get your career back on track. Click here for a link to previous postings.

"Jeanne Schad is owner of Internal Relations Professional Coaching Resource. This former agency account service suit now works with companies to coach their people to have more fulfilling careers."

On THURSDAY's: Josh Copeland offers up advice for those of us on the account side of the business in "Account Service Thursdays." Click here for a link to previous postings.

"Josh Copeland is a 10-year digital account service veteran with experience managing Whirlpool Corporation, ExxonMobil, Frito-Lay and the Clorox Company. Josh has worked for Tribal DDB, Arc Worldwide and Elevate Studios."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the PFTA plug! As you mentioned, living takes money. And unfortunately, I've had to find other ways to earn it lately. So I haven't kept up this schedule as religiously as I should. I appreciate your support and patience more than I can express here.

    Best,
    Erik Proulx
    Please Feed The Animals

    ReplyDelete