Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Agenda for: 10/4/2013






Quite a lot went into creating this presentation and frankly I'm nervous it's not going to be any good. But I'm sharing it anyway in the hopes it will be useful to the people who most need it. (And to get feedback so I can improve it.)

What is it? The Value Proposition Bootcamp (this version anyway) is a very short primer on what a value proposition really is and what's involved in creating them. Plus a couple exercises to get people started developing their own.

Why am I doing it? Because I feel it will give those who are struggling in their job transition something to re-energize their search. Once you understand the power of a strong value proposition you'll be able to do things like:


  • ORGANIZE & OPTIMIZE YOUR CAREER PATH
  • CREATE A PERSONAL LEARNING PLAN
  • BECOME SEEN AS AN EXPERT
  • CREATE A BETTER TARGETING LIST
  • CREATE A MORE PERSUASIVE LINKEDIN PAGE
  • CREATE A MORE PERSUASIVE RESUME
  • WRITE MORE PERSUASIVE COVER LETTERS
  • HAVE MORE PRODUCTIVE INFORMATIONALS
  • GET BETTER JOB REFERRALS
  • GET BETTER JOB OFFERS
  • GET STRONGER RECOMMENDATIONS
  • GET YOUR EMAILS OPENED

Why else am I doing this? Because I just have to, frankly. Value-centric Branding is what I know and for better or worse I'm driven to try and help as many people as I can discover, define, design, and deliver the greatest possible value they can. For their sake as well as for all the rest of us. Incrementally I'm trying to make the world a better place. Corny I know.

(yes this is a free meeting)

No comments:

Post a Comment